Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Toy Trade Tuesday! Famous Covers edition...

Yeah...I bought into the old Mego routine.  Hell I was there!  I grew up in the era.  But they just don´t hold the same nostalgia for me as they used to do.  SO.........in light of Jboy´s and Superdupertoybox latest posts- Here are my famous cover figures!

I am willing to trade these badboys out!  The big scale of figure just doesn´t do it for me anymore.  I am into the 3 inch guys.  So let´s take a look.  These were photographed VERY quickly...



The last one is not Famous Covers but a real Mego Lion I found in Mexico and Undertaker and Kane.  One could use them to fight the famous covers!  I also have the Vision who is not pictured.  I am missing Magneto´s helmet, Cap´s shield, Thor´s hammer and Vision´s cape.  I had won these off of Ebay years ago and that is why they came.
 
I would love to trade for some Marvel Universe, Star Wars or GI Joe goodness!
Now take in mind that I do live in Mexico but I have a U.S. address.  I hope to visit the U.S. sometime in October so I can send out then. 

14 comments:

  1. That cowardly lion is interesting to me,I might be able to dig up something to trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish i had something in the trade stash i would love some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not into this line HG but it's a very impressive set nonetheless.I'm sure someone will come around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love that Iron Man and Green Goblin Figure. The Marvel Universe figures I have are Namor, Hawkeye, Gladiator Hulk and X-23 - in box. I can also offer a CHESIRE CAT horror character in box and a sheet of classic Universal monster stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...I thought you were already sending the cat and the sheet because you wanted to do a care package sort of thing.

      Delete
  5. Damn you caught me. I will send away and see what I get in return if anything. Give me your address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ? Ok...Now I don´t want to appear dense or anything but you contacted me saying you were very taken with the cafe and wanted to contribute something for the Monster Cafe display case.

      Here were your words to me in an email-¨I am putting together a Canadian Cave of Cool Care Package for you since I did what you do and your whole restraraunt vibe and would like to contribute to your display collection. Tell me what you think. I am going through all my stuff and I got a lot to choose from and I want to give you some choice things. Maybe then you can look out for me when you hit those good flea markets.¨

      Now it sounds like you are possibly upset and wish to trade for some Famous Covers? Am I correct or off base? One can never tell how a person speaks over typed words.

      Delete
  6. No, I am still sending you the package. I need your addy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damon Tripp
      3201 S. Jackson Rd. #137, Pharr, Texas 78577
      attn: Monster Cafe

      Delete
  7. I am mailing your package next week. Look for it. I hope you are impressed. I would hope you would look out for a cool luchador mask for me if you see it. I would gladly pay for something local from the source.

    ReplyDelete