Monday, September 17, 2012

New Towel Tuesday! See what I did there?

I said towel instead of toy.....See what I did there?
I love the things companies put out.  Usually....I have pretty specific tastes.  In 1995 I was Batman forever  crazy!  I had the figures, the tshirts, etc.  I even had the towel.  I kept that towel till the year 2000 when circumstances beyond my control I had to leave it behind in New York.  I hope some homeless person is now using it fighting crime in the Big Apple....It looked like this...
I have looked on Ebay to find it again only to be shot down.  Then I moved to Mexico and all hope was lost.  Oh well.  Who wants someone else´s stinky old towel anyway?  I miss my towel...But fear not....I have gotten others in the fight to dry off!
WHOO!  I have my Batman towel again....Sort of.  At least it is the original caped crusader´s insignia!  Now I can towel off in style! 

I am showcasing my other awesome towel!  Spidey baby!  I grabbed these up when I visited Texas last month.  Mexico doesn´t get this kind of coolness.  And if they do; they want a second mortgage on the home just to buy one.  I was hoping to find an Avengers one in my last travel but I guess they all got sold out.  And no I am not naked for you perverts out there.  My tighty whiteys figure prominently in the Batman shot.
 

4 comments:

  1. Well that's just perverse! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww nudity. Just kidding. Towels look awesome.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ALSO looking for the Batman Forever towel! i had one as a kid and need it back!

    anybody know where to start looking?

    ReplyDelete