Monday, September 17, 2012

League assignment: Step by step...



Write a step-by-step guide on how to do something. This could be a real world project or a fantastical one, so do with it as you will.

I absolutely suck at stuff like this.  I can barely tie my shoes....I always had my Dad put together my toys...I have NO idea how to change the oil on the ole car...

So with that said...I will just let Brian Regan take it away on the step by step process on how to toast pop tarts.
 
I know...What a copout!  But man is this funny!!!
 
The only other blogger finished was Primordial goingon about how cool Starbucks is.  It is out of this world! http://primordialbadgersmediahoard.blogspot.mx/2012/09/this-weeks-assignment-from-league-how.html
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wait...vertically? Evidently I've been toasting Pop-Tarts wrong my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to add you to my bloglist roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. -Oh no! I checked! You didn´t add me to your favorite all time links. That you cannot sleep without reading my blog. I am running the bathtub with warm water now and the razer blades are at the ready.

      Delete
    2. Don't take it personally--I'm just lazy. Fixed!

      Delete