Friday, September 14, 2012

Freaky Friday: Stuff people have donated to the cafe.

This week on Freaky Friday I will focus on the VERY nice people that have donated cool props for the Monster Cafe.  But first....
I posed my black and white Diamond Select monsters I got from Texas around Frankenstein.  I think they are hoping he gets better...

So my first pic is from Luis!  He brought me tissues with Frankenstein on them that say Sniff.  It is a little thing to be sure but still...I THANK my customers for thinking of us.  Luis is a HUGE Universal Monster fan.  Look at his legs below!
If that is not DEADication I do not know what is.
 

Our second item above is an awesome Dracula mug.  I do not have the heart to drink out of it so I put it in the display case.  That was given to us during our first year for some of our Wonderful Fettucini Chicken pasta.
This item is kind of small.  It says Beware and it features Eddie Munster or at least a good replica of him.  That was given to us by a biker chick.  Cool huh?

The item above might seem insignificant.  It is just a frame.  Had no pic in it.  But the gentleman was kind enough to donate it to us.  So I put the Shock Monster in it and it hangs now proudly in our cafe.  I thank ALL who have been so kind to us.  I tried to get Daniel Roebuck to donate something but he never came through.  If you do not know who he is he has a hell of a Monster collection and was giving some away the past year.  He gave away some stuff to older guys that have a collection in their basement that no one in the world but them would see but hey....It´s just logistics right?  Am I jealous?  OF COURSE I AM!  Welcome to the world of collecting.
 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jboy! When people donate monster stuff it always holds a special place in my heart.

      Delete
  2. The place looks great Hobgoblin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I value you as a human being, and as an old friend. I would do what I could to help you out anytime you needed me to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way good trick to direct traffic to your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete