Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New toy Tuesday- the Chitauri...suck....

So that same Christmas day as I got the Avengers I picked up the last two Chitauri.. And that was BEFORE I had seen the Avengers movie....
I have already featured the amazing Skrull soldiers before so I was hoping these would be the same.  They weren't.  They suck.  No elbow nor knee articulation.  They are as bad as the Mattel 3 inch Batman figures which I will not buy.  Oh well....for 99 pesos though I guess it is alright...I will make them Thanos army....IF I ever of course GET a Thanos...

4 comments:

  1. Firecrackers and a blowtorch will make em look cool! Need that cannon fodder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe in my youth sure....But now? With figures being $10? Heck no!

      Delete
  2. Not crazy about these guys either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They got thrown together at the last possible moment.

      Delete