Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday- top 10 Jakks WWE figures I want.

OH yeah....I am a huge WWF fan.  I used to be moreso when I lived in the states.  I would love to complete my collection...These are the only guys I am missing!
 
 
1. Brock Lesnar bone crunching- Oh yeah....Man This figure would steamroll over my whole Jakks collection.

2. Cactus Jack bone crunching- I had him once and sold him when Dad died.  He was a great figure.

3. Dudley Boys bone crunching-  Imagine these guys and what they could do!

4. Marc Mero Bone crunching- I have the black shorts version.  I would like the red shorts.  He would pop on the shelf with a brighter color.

5. Diesel and Razer Ramon bone crunching- I had them too.  I used them SO much that the paint wore off of each one.  Wish I had them back.  My Jakks fed needs some Outsider love.

6. Undertaker bone crunching- I need this purple one again.  The one I had was during Jakks first run and his arm broke off coming out of the package.  I glued it to him and it was never the same.

7. Dave Hebner- Never had this figure.  I always wanted an awesome ref figure.  I had the generic one but not ole Dave.

8. Legends Classy Freddie Blassie- I had him too.  Sold em when my father passed.  I used this figure alot.  I gave him a finisher like what Xpac had.

9. Hurricane Jamie Nobel Final Count-  I love the Final Count figures.  Never had these two though.

10. The Dumpster-  YES I said the Dumpster.  While not a figure I do not have it.  Used to love the old dumpster matches these guys put on.

2 comments:

  1. Great list Hobby! And some of these would look great on display in the Monster Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a few of these, I'll start posting them ! I was hardcore into Jakks mania when they first came out and still have a ton, is that Blassie figure a "Rubber LJN" kind or poseable?

    ReplyDelete