Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday- DVDS starting with B I wish I had.

Oh yeah...It is Wishlist Wednesday time for the DVD section of my life.  I already did A....This week it is B....So here goes.  I have none of these on DVD and would like them one day.
1. Band of the Hand- This is probably the coolest movie ever made.

2. Beastmaster- Yeah I know nerds the world over have this but I have not found it yet.

3. Beyond the Mat- one of the first wrestling documentaries behind the scenes of wrestling.  Simply awesome.

4. Better off Dead-  Simply great.  Great dialog and memorable quotes.  This mountain is made of pure snow!  It's everywhere!

5. Blood Beach- Sadly this has never been released.  It was a staple on HBO when I was a kid.  It kind of sucks but it terrified me back then.

6. Bill- This heartwarming tale just touches me cold steel heart.

7. Biloxi Blues-I was IN this play in college.  I love it to this day.

8. Bundy- I have seen most movies based on Bundy.  This one is the most accurate and faithful IMO.

9. Blue city- Right after Breakfast Club and St. Elmo's Fire this dud came out.  I still like it though.

10. Bill Cosby Himself-  This was the first comedy standup I ever saw.

7 comments:

  1. I have The Beastmaster on DVD, but not THAT particular version, which is the one I want. Awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that there WAS another version...

      Delete
  2. I love that Bill Cosby special. Funny, but the first stand up I listened to was a Bill Cosby cassette. It still cracks me up to hear bits from it.

    I also just watched Band of the Hand a couple weeks ago. I didn't know it until recently, but I guess it started out as a pilot for a TV series that didn't get picked up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? A couple of weeks ago? Man...I have not seen it in years.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's the first time I had seen it since it came out on video. And that was at least 20 years ago.

      Delete
  3. Bill Cosby Himself is one of the all time epic comedy performances. EVERY time I see it I laugh like mad! A classic. You must get Beyond the Mat now ! It is Great !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As do I. I love that Cosby special.

    ReplyDelete