Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist- Top 10 paper games I wish I had...

I like board games...I do...SO....This is my top 10 list I wish I had. 
1.DUNGEON- Without a doubt this game comes first!  It is so much fun to play with a group of course.

2. Clash of the Titans- I had this in it's original release...Have NO idea what happened to mine.

3. Dukes of Hazzard- This game brings back alot of memories.

4. Raiders of the lost Ark- This was a very fun game.  You had to pick up three items to get the ark.  Had a blast playing it with my father.

5. The Haunted Mansion- I remember it like it was yesterday.  Went to Florida only once to see the actual Mansion.
 
6. Dungeons and Dragons- Old school all the way baby.  I miss them and wish I had some in my collection today.

7. Marvel RPG-  My good friend at college Stephen turned me onto this.  We played till the night sometimes.  I just wish we would have included alcohol in it. 
8. Monster Squad- Never even saw the show.  But Dad sure did pick up this game for me when I was a kid. 

9. Which Witch- Which is basically Ghost Castle lately.  I had the game and played it a few times.  I don't care if I get the redo of Ghost Castle.  It looks great!
 

10. Seinfeld Monopoly-  I love monopoly.  Played it several times as a youth...But HOW cool would it be to play Seinfeld monopoly?  I can just imagine!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Another one i think you would like is "Key To The Kingdom" which is a pretty fantasy board game for younger kids(and adults). Board James(Angry Video Game Nerd)did a review on it a while ago and is worth looking up the video for if you get a chance. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have mmy Dungeon game, its great ! You gotta get some D&D books !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe i never got into these fantasy board games as a kid.The one game i played religiously was Cadaco baseball back in the 80's where you slid the players circular card into a slot and spinned to get the outcome.My older brother hated baseball but always beat me whenever we'd play Cadaco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of that one. But then again I was never into sports.

      Delete
  4. I loved that Dungeon board game when I was a kid! So much in fact, that Mrs Smash found one and bought it for me several years ago! Yay!

    Another cool post, man!

    (sorry its taken me so long to swing by and say hello)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to know more about these suggestive points. Give me little more brief and I think they can help me. Here the mentioned points are very useful and I am definitely going to adopt in my life.Board game café

    ReplyDelete