Friday, December 7, 2012

My DC sign is here! What is wrong with it?

Remember I was having my own DC comics sign done....To put over my comic collection...The artist brought it today....I am having a few changes done on it and I WANT your imput!  What do ya think?

This is what I gave the artist to work with....

This is what came back....As Kal says....There is always room for Batgirl!

The DC logo is a little flat on a couple of sides....Not happy with the Flash, or Shazam's eyes.  Gotta make Shazam's eyes squinty...Aquaman looks a little plain....But he always did....Everything else looks amazing to me....SHOULD I put it on a white background instead of grey?  Let me know!

11 comments:

  1. Looks great !! Just get that logo a perfect circle and hang it up !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think the sign is big enough?

      Delete
    2. Looks good to me but if you wanted make it bigger frame it with a white border or put it on a explosion or starburst. I like it!

      Delete
  2. From the wall no one will notice any of the inperfections. I love all these things you add to your vision. Of course my gifts would help IF YOU EVER GOT THEM....GRRRRRRR. I feel like you think I let you down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you send it to the right address? Email me and let me know what ya did. Thanks for the compliments. Next year I will do a similar Marvel sign.

      Delete
  3. Looks cool H.G.I think a white border would make it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too think the white would be better. Get the logo fixed and it would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the artist came back today and fixed everyone's eyes...The circle is a little problem but as Kal said...If I hung it up I might not notice it.

      Delete