Saturday, December 29, 2012

Score Saturday-Avengers looking good!

WOOOO!  Wifey was so kind to me on Christmas.  I got three of the movie Avengers figures.  Now the team feels alot more complete now.  It was only a matter of time I guess...
Whoo!  They are in all their glory here. 


Picked up Hawkeye, the Hulk, and IronMan!  I had the comic version of IronMan and did not want this version...

Hulk SMASH!  So happy with this Hulk figure. 

Like I said...I didn't want this version but since Walmart marked them down to 99 pesos...I had to bite.  Besides Tony Stark DOES have other armors right?  See them working with SHIELD in the
AT-AT!  So frickin cool!

8 comments:

  1. They look good coming out of an AT-AT !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they? If I just had the proper background it would look even better.

      Delete
  2. Sweet pick ups. I have that Iron Man figure and love it. I have to get the other Avengers. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they are being marked down in Mexico...I know that in the U.S. it will be too!

      Delete