Saturday, December 22, 2012

Score Saturday-Mopping up the latest Spiderman...

Hey all!  It has been a few days but we are back with new scores!  Some stores in Mexico FINALLY lowered the price on it's Amazing Spiderman 3 inch line...So I picked up the last of them that mattered....
Now my critique...I got Modern Ock because it is my first Dr. Octopus!  I would rather have the SS one but hey...I gotta get what I gotta get.  I don't like it all that much.
 
Black suit Spidey is a must.  I was there when he first debuted his costume.  Amazing Spiderman 252 I think it was.  Actually it was Secret Wars 8 but....I liked it enough but will always prefer classic.
 
Ben Reilly Spiderman-  I am sure not many kids in Mexico know who this is.  But I do.  I have the Scarlet Spiderman so this was the natural progression.  I will act out the clone saga one day if they ever release a Jackyll, Kaine, and Spidercide...
 
Venom-  Love this figure!  So cool looking.  I had sadly stopped reading Spiderman by the time this guy was introduced.  But the figure is great.  Wifey likes him the best.
 
I just HOPE that Mexico lowers the price on other lines.  Daddy needs some new toys.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah I am starting to feel pretty good about my Mu collection.

      Delete
  2. That Venom is sick!Not crazy about the lack of hip articulation but the awesome sculpts make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but the sacrifice on the leg articulation is not a deal breaker for me.

      Delete