Sunday, December 2, 2012

Monday Memory and Score- Green Goblin!

 
Yeah I found this guy in Texas too!  So FINALLY I have Spidey's nemesis.  I am still missing Venom, Carnage, Shocker, Doc Ock, Kraven, and Mysterio....All who are left in the MU line.  My Green Goblin memory is in 1980 when I started reading Marvel Comics.  Bart Hamilton was under the mask. 

But hell I didn't know Bart Hamilton from Harry Osborn at the time.  I had found this in a back issue bin at the local comic store.  I loved the story.  I loved the Goblin.  My first real kind of Goblin story started with issue 238 when Roger Stern introduced the Hobgoblin...Ooops...Yeah I need to get him too! 

4 comments:

  1. Please tell me you got my package. I sent it awhile ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing yet amigo. Remember my mail is sent to a friend's address in Texas. He has to go pick it up.

      Delete
  2. Ah the Green Goblin he is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta get a G.G. at some point.

    ReplyDelete