Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool is awesome!

When I first started this blog I knew bupkus....Okay...I still know bupkus....But some of the bloggers out there have embraced me and made me feel apart of the group.  No one more than Cal!  Out of the kindness of his Canadian heart....he sent me this...

WHOA!  I cannot believe how kind he is!  The Diamond Select Dracula figure I wanted is there!  Two MU figures are there!  The I thought was too expensive Mezco Frankenstein is there!  Stamps of the Universal Monsters and a cat!  I always wanted a little pussy...

These two figures I do not have!  That is great!  I have never read World War Hulk.  Gotta Wiki it. I have no idea why the Hulk thinks he needs any weaponery...Maybe I will make this version...Conan...Yeah, Conan falls into a time vortex and Doc Sampson finds him to give him a transfusion.  That is why he has all this ridiculous weaponery...
Here is Dracula unboxed awaiting a kid's face light up as he sees him in Monster Cafe!

He IS a great representation of Drac.  Probably my favorite.

I wasn't going to open the Cat but was probably going to send it to someone else but when I kept on looking at him....The more I realized he fits in with the 3 inch figure format somewhat.
So Conan Hulk rides atop his battle Cat....HAHA...Get it?  He will be hanging out in the Savage Land as that is where he feels most comfortable.  He will eventually fight Blanka...
I will frame the Universal Monsters stamps with a little note that says Thanks to Cal in it.  So he will be apart of the Monster Cafe forever!
 
I gotta do something nice for Ole Cal now.  I think he said something about Famous Covers... 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome additions to your collection H.G.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Frankenstein and Dracula are great. Very nice of Cal to send those your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY you got them. I was happy to contribute because as you know I dig your vision. Who knew that sharing my collection would feel as good as building my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kal is awesome Hobby and congrats on the new additions to the cafe and collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jboy! Hopefully you and I can do a swap in the future!

      Delete