Friday, December 28, 2012

Freaky Friday-BATMAN 1966 TV SERIES TOYS?!?!?!?!



Yeah I just heard the announcement....WHOA!  This is something I have been dreaming about forever.  I am NOT that old but caught the reruns in the eighties.  I taped all of the episodes and had about 6 VHS tapes full of them.  Then my house burned down....they all melted.  And it is SO sad they are not on DVD today...Oh well. 

I would ALSO hope that the toy company that does it does NOT screw it up.  Bandai's Thundercats comes to mind.  They release one wave and quit.  That sucks!  So...See what I mean.  I would hate that Batman and Robin and Joker are made and then the line dies. 

Also another requirement....I will NOT be buying these if they are not 3.75 inches.  I don't do the 6 inch figures anymore and got rid of mine a long time ago.  IF they are in the 3.75 inch scale then I WILL be doing my Batcave with my artist....


These guys did it first with Lego size..But I hate Lego...so..Mine will be for 3 inch size IF they make the figures.  I want to do it for the Infinite Justice line but.....I would rather have a fully articulated wave...It would be a big expense.  I also want it to be able to be hanged from the wall.  A toy work of art! 

6 comments:

  1. As Road Dogg used to say, "Oh You Didn't Know?"

    I cannot wait for these to come out. I am drooling at the possibilities with what Mattel can come out with.

    As for the DVD, I'm hearing rumors that too will finally be released this year. Not sure how true those rumors are though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The DVD rumor would be a holy grail come true! That and the 1966 Marvel Superheroes toon as well!

      Delete
  2. I'm excited about these too, but keeping expectations low. I hate to be a downer, but we'll prob get these in a larger scale like the Movie Masters figures. Worse yet, they'll prob be $20 each plus $12 shipping at Mattycollector.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How right you could be! BUT....Like I said I am holding out hope. If they are 3 inches I will do that batcave. If not oh well...I will save myself probably $600...

      Delete
    2. Ron might be right. I did hear a rumor about them being in scale with the Movie Masters.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete