Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday: Zoinks!

It is Wishlist Wednesday again where I beg toy companies to make certain 3 inch figures..And this week features Scooby Doo villains!  Now I know some company make pretty good ones a couple of years ago but they didn't even scratch the surface. 
 
 
 There however is NO way to list all my favorites.  Almost every single villain they have ever had is worthy of figure nomination.  I would use them primarily as Batman villains though.
Most of this list will comprise those villains on the first two seasons of Scooby Doo.
 
1. Dracula- He has to have top spot!  I mean...It is frickin Dracula!
 
 

2. Captain Cutler-This guy just looks cool!

3. Carlotta the gypsy- Batman could take down this gypsy.  She could manipulate the Gothom elite...reading their fortunes only to have them give her THEIR fortunes...

4. The Gallowping Ghosts- Wow...Would make some pretty great Batman villains. 
5. The Headless Horseman- This is from the New Scooby Doo show.  I believe this is Scooby Dum's first episode.  Awesome guy!

 

6. The Space Kook- That eerie laugh he has.  Perfect Batman type villain.

7. The Werewolf-  They can even go green like in another episode where Shaggy makes him bald!

8. The Snow Ghost-  Just cool.  I need to have some kind of monster for snowy days.

9. The night ghoul- Kind of looks like Mr. Hyde to me!
10. Frankenstein- I know...Most of my selections are from the first series but season 1 was SO darn good!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is awesome no doubt! Kinda reminds me of Dr. Phosphorus.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No because I figure there are many black knight substitutes out there.

      Delete
  3. Whoa! Didn't even knew that they made Scooby Doo bad guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quickly recognized Captain Cutler out of the bunch.Doesn't he make an appearance in the intro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he was also the villain in the second episode. I JUST watched it on DVD.

      Delete
  5. Loving the Space Kook and the Green Ghost! I have a few of the tiny "Superhero Squad"-esque figures, and they're a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete