Saturday, October 6, 2012

Score Saturday: The original American heroes!

Remember last Tuesday when I blogged about the Army Men I bought?  No?  I had my waiters paint them yesterday and this is the result!  Cheap knockoff army men look much better now and ready for action.
These badboys are 5 inches!  Not the little ones.
Checking for mines can be dangerous work...

When SHIELD is too busy with a super criminal they call these guys in to settle disputes of a non superpowered nature.
 Yeah I am pretty happy to have these Marx soldiers!  I hope one day to find the Marvel Superheroes minus Iron Man and the Marx 5 inch Cavemen!

3 comments:

  1. Great paint jobs!I like the way they painted the bases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEah they painted them like they were going through mud.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Thats awesome! They look great!

    ReplyDelete