Sunday, October 14, 2012

Holy smokes! Joe Jusko just commented on Monster Cafe!

At my Facebook page of Monster Cafe Saltillo I regularly post cool pics of monsters or what have you...Well I just happened to post a pic of Vampirella that I found on the net and WALA!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monster-Cafe-Saltillo/209432898451#!/photo.php?fbid=10151463577913452&set=a.10150818306218452.513499.209432898451&type=1&theater

THE Joe Jusko just commented on a random post at Monster Cafe Saltillo's Facebook page!  DUDE!  This is my first time my cafe has had a brush of fame with a famous person.  Too cool for words!

Oh snap!  He LIKES the page 9 minutes later....WHOA!

As some know I am a major wrestling fan.  I had ALL of the VHS of the WWF videos at the time of 2003.  I sold them all.  But man....I used to stare at this image many times.

I loved the WWF back then.  Still kinda do.  But I had no idea till this day that Joe Jusko painted this.  I hope he comes for a visit.

Which famous person will be next to like the Monster Cafe?  Danny Devito?  Ben Affleck?  Or really a personal favorite...Hillbilly Jim?

8 comments:

  1. I understand how jazzed you are. Joe has commented at my site too and it was a total thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillbilly Jim??! George Clooney would show up before Jim would. He doesn't mix with us common folk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah how does one get the word to Mudlick Kentucky,...

      Delete
  3. Pretty sweet, Joe Jusko is an awesome artist for sure!
    Oh...
    I have never seen that image before, and I am all about old school 80s wrestling...so thanks for showing that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! He's one of my fave artists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is good~! I wish he would come to Monster Cafe and redo the drawings here for free...

      Delete