Sunday, October 14, 2012

Score Sunday- Mr. Anderson meets Logan!

Yeah it is Sunday...When most people take off on their blogs to be with their families....I ignore mine to do this blog.  See how committed I am?  Anyways Got three DVD's this week.  Holes missing in my collection to be sure.

Look at those prices babies!  79 pesos is basically 6 bucks!  I needed Wolverine...I am a comic book maniac so I had to get it...I was also missing the last Matrix movie so that was a given for me to get....Lastly I LOVED the original 1981 version of Clash of the Titans and thought these would be awesome.  Effects were.  The plot?  Sucked BIG Donkey meat.  They were terrible!!!  I wanted to slap the main actor and the director.  Hey Hollywood!  I trained at AADA!  Put ME in the next Clash of the titans movie!  I promise you I won't look constipated like Sam Worthington was.  I could outact him in a heartbeat!  And I am good looking too to appeal to your female audiences!!!  Do it hollywood.  You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment