Sunday, April 14, 2013

Score Sunday- Giddy up Buddy!

That is me trying to do my best Kramer imitation by photo....Yeah I also got this in my Amazon spree!  I saw one at Memories of Toymorrow and had to have it.  It reminded me of the time when I lived in New York and saw it for the first time being sold in the NBC store.  Best thing?  $3 on Amazon!  Giddy up!  I am a huge Seinfeld guy.  I have all the DVD's.  It was either this poster or the one where George is posing in his underwear with the mail scandel.  I went with classic Kramer from Season 3.  My Mexican walls are BEAR!  I need some of Matt in there.  Gotta frame it in plexiglass too.  Normal glass just breaks to easily.

8 comments:

  1. Just what types of items are you trying to locate for your wonderful "Monster Cafe"...??? Please let us know and I will see what we can do for you good "Hobgoblin"... the Doctor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, this is for my home. Not the cafe. I put everything into the cafe and my home is a little dry. That is why I got this. But hey I want to reciprocate too! Give me your list...

      I think after all what I need most for the cafe is a few more Monster kits. Specifically from Moebius. I am way behind. The Creature with Julie Adams, Bride and Franky on Sofa, Broadway Dracula and victim, Frankenstein standing at castle door, Mummy and egyptian tomb, Forgotten Prisoner, Invisible Man and Elvira on couch.

      Anyone one of those would be awesome!

      Delete
  2. AWESOME !! My wife took a clear acrylic paint of some sort and went over the whole poster making brushlines so it looks like a real painting. Then I framed it to cover the poster frame. It looks great and would be an awesome piece in the Cafe !

    PS - glad I could turn you on to something. Makes all the work of writing worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have those mad skills. Yeah I just wanted to spend $100 on Amazon...I had $15 left so I was scowering for things. Found this and got all giddy!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Gotta have something from the show! Seinfeld is the number one show on the planet according to TV guide.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Eh it's ok. I will have to save money to get them framed.

      Delete