Thursday, April 18, 2013

Friday Film Day- Come on and Stand by me...

I can cross another DVD off my list.  I got this classic from my youth.  Now it was either this or Jerry Maguire and the Doors movie...This won out for the time being.  Great movie.  I love it.  Even has extras on it on how they made it.  
I am a movie junkie....But only specific films.  My DVD obsession all started when I moved to Mexico.  I felt that I would never hear English spoken ever again.  So I bought a few in the states to comfort myself....Then I found out that they do INDEED carry them here!  There was really nothing else to collect and regular TV really sucks in Mexico so..............Now I am addicted to DVD's....I will never change over to Blu Ray.  I worked too hard on this collection.

4 comments:

  1. Classic movie ! I always liked this !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it myself! It is one you can watch over and over.

      Delete
  2. The Doors Movie is pretty good too...
    I loved the way that they turned Stephen King's Short story ( from "Nightshift") into such a great "coming of age" film ... Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never read the short story....Gotta get on that!

      Delete