Tuesday, April 9, 2013

New Toy Tuesday- Under the sea!

Not a fantastic pic by any means...But boy am I glad I got em!  This is the LONG AWAITED re release of the Monsters of the Movie Creature of the Black Lagoon!  My waiters built and painted him....I am not too happy with the face so I will have them fix that but hey....I finally got him!
I have some of the other re releases of the Monsters of the movies line.  Franky, Drac, and Godzilla....

All I am missing is King Ghidorrah and Rodan...

Now Moebius or whoever NEEDS to re release Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde and the Wolfman as part of this line.  Then I would be a happy camper.

8 comments:

  1. The creature looks like he is having a blast at the cafe'. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice display H.G.Hope to do the same one day with some Joe figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what? Me too! Course I only have ONE Joe figure but hey...Maybe if I do a GI Joe cafe...

      Delete
  3. Better painting than I could do, looks great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my dinosaurs are awesome though. No the creature is fine...It just looks like he has lipstick on. He and the Bride of Frankenstein must have been smooching.

      Delete