Friday, April 26, 2013

How can I be on this Earth and not have this?



I don't know what it is about Model kits....I just love them.  There is something so special about painting and doing one.  I can fully understand WHY ones get repopped after decades.   I am sorry but some model kit company HAS to repop this one.
Now I have known for years about the Star Wars ones built like this.  Like Jabba's palace, Echo Base, and the Cantina but NEVER had I ever seen a Raiders of the lost ark kit.  Oh man....I must have one.  But I am pretty sure the only way I could is if a company repops this.  Wow....How exciting!  Indy in small model kit form!  COME ON MOEBIUS OR ROUND 2!  Repop this bad boy!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet model set that would look great in your collection Hobby for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beaut. I loved those days when you could get entire scenes to play with in one set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. But a model aint something ya play with.

      Delete