Monday, April 29, 2013

Limiting my buying habits.

I am all over the place.  So I have a little bit of alot.  I think it is time to focus myself.  Finish a collection...THEN move onto the next thing.  So as of this moment...It is going to be monster stuff.  My display cases in the cafe are looking a little slim and it is not being taken care of by getting Marvel Universe figures...So I have to save my pesos....for....






I think these kits are tremendous work by Moebius and Monarch.  These are going to be my next focus for awhile.  So sorry toy guys....The business of the cafe has to come first.  Hopefully I can get them pretty quick and then move onto other things.  But knowing the business of the cafe....They might take awhile.  We will see....

4 comments:

  1. I am amazed that you can have such a great collection while running a business at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But these ain't part of my collection....YET....I hope to get em one day. I will just throw them in the Monster Cafe display case. There is nothing to it.

      Delete