Friday, June 6, 2014

THAR SHE BLOWS MATEY

I admit it.  I may be the only person on the planet that hated all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie.  Remember my wishlist DVD series?  Yeah they were not on it.
BUT....I got to thinking about Blackbeard the pirate being a cool Spidey villain in the cartoon.  Or was it Scooby Doo?  Heck I do not know...So I started with a small collection I found at Big Lots 2 years ago.

Well I just found 2 more at the Swap Meet.

A girl pirate and Jack Sparrow from the third movie.  Good.  I have quite a collection of them now.  I have already covered the ones I had before.  Giddy up!  I just love 3.75 figures.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of the films either, but at the end of the day, when your looking for a decent Pirate figure, these are the go to figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually on the Spider-Man cartoon from the 60s i think there was one Ep. that had him taking on Blackbread...I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was referencing the sixties cartoon for sure.

      Delete