Wednesday, June 11, 2014

LOEB- LOOK WHAT I MADE!

The topic for League of Extraordinary bloggers is LOOK WHAT I MADE!  


I think I am going to win the contest here if there is one....I have had made SO much stuff....Oh well....Let's go through it.  I started all of these in 2013 and did all in a year.
 A STEEL Lion's Den match!  Yeah, I am into wrestling big time.
 My own custom tshirts and my custom made Camp Crystal Lake sign
 My custom Barber Shop for Brutas Beefcake
 The dreaded 2 level BOILER ROOM BRAWL!  Popularized by Mick Foley in the WWF.
 The Brother Love show!
 Jake Robert's Snake pit!
 The Hogpen match!
Probably my favorite to play with....The Buried Alive Match
 The WCW entrance letters for WCW Nitro
The wedding playset!

My DC comics logo sign!

What do I have plans for the future?  Many things.  A Hall of Justice, A marvel sign etc.  I have to stop making wrestling robes for now.  I need my money to go for my teeth.  I have some cavities and gotta take care of them.  But I am not done yet!  In fact I have a few tag teams coming before I stop completely.

What do other bloggers make?
http://www.poprewind.com/look-what-i-made-ghostbusters-painting-edition/

http://coolandcollected.com/kenner-alien-figure-stand-diorama/

http://gijigsaw.blogspot.mx/2012/09/death-star-playset-jumbo-kenner.html

8 comments:

  1. Love that Boiler Room set Hobby it's just so awesome to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT is....But it is so big I cannot move it around to play with it. It takes two people to move the darn thing.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I remember you doing all that stuff, but it was cool to see it all again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...That part for now is over with. I am concentrating on toys from youth this year.

      Delete
  3. You definitely win the week, those things are awesome! Love that Camp Crystal lake sign.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been a busy beaver this year. Those are some amazing playsets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vary cool. Put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete