Saturday, June 28, 2014

MATTEL 1979 GRE-GORY




YES!  My childhood is growing again!  More and more things I am adding to take away the heartbreak of a 9 year old kid.

What a huge thrill to have this again!  Of all the toys from my childhood I have gotten recently THIS is the one I never thought I would see again.  They are kinda rare these days.  In 1979 I had them all!  And this was no exception.
Oh no!  GRE-GORY is sucking my blood!  He must need some...After all he is 35 years old now!

The blood inside is dried out.  That I shall remedy soon.  My artist is going to fix the problem.


9 comments:

  1. This was a little before my time but i lile it.You better start clearing out a shelf Hobby your collection of childhood toys is growing!Glad you are finally recovering all those great toys!Great find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be moving up to the eighties real soon.

      Delete
  2. OMG!!!!
    You found this!!!! We've been looking for one for ages now!!!!
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have not seen one of those in years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Gracias! I still got stuff from you I gotta feature.

      Delete