Sunday, June 29, 2014

BuzzChuck's Hunchback!

I don't THINK Kevin has a Hunchback that is....At least not anymore!  Why?  He sent it me!

Included in the package Kevin sent me some time ago was the Hunchback from the Ghostbusters line.  I was never into this line at all.  It should have appealed to a weird kid like me but it did not.  I thought Ghostbusters was for kids.  I was 14 or so at the time and had outgrown a lot of things.  BUT he is perfect for Monster Cafe Saltillo!
 I put him hanging out on top of this resin castle I found down here.  He fits ok with it.
Now Kevin has made me want to get Dracula, Frankenstein, and the Wolfman from this line.

7 comments:

  1. Those GB Classic Movie monsters from that line are great! Don't forget there is a Mummy one too Hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much you hate mini figures, but that castle is begging for some mini figure action! You know there are these new mini He-Man figures coming out that would look great doing battle in and around that castle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are enjoying him. I do still have one of him in my collection as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the only one we are missing from this collection.

    ReplyDelete