Monday, June 16, 2014

SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN!

So I found this naked gem at the swap meet...
Yup...It is Steve Austin before his Stonecold days.  HEHE....GLAD he still had his shoes!  So my sewing gal got to work.

She dumped the pants and did the whole suit.  I didn't want her to do the traditional white lines in it as I hated them in the past.  She did a great job.  Now all I gotta do put the logo on it.  I was a fan of the show as a kid.  I think I only saw one episode though.  Vs. Bigfoot.  Scared the beejesus outta me!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And I am wishywashy about putting the logo on him.

      Delete
  2. Dude, that is so awesome! I'm really glad you are starting to find stuff down there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find!!! We are looking for one but they are always too expensive...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess ya gotta be willing to buy one that is naked. Do the sewing yourself.

      Delete
    2. Yes looks like I will have to learn sewing soon. ;)

      Delete