Monday, June 2, 2014

HE KRUSHED MY HEART...

Hey it is me!  Wild and wacky Hobby coming at ya with another childhood get!

I made a shirt outta him...

But now I have the REAL DEAL BABY!
  WHOOOO!  It is Mattel's Krusher figure!  Made in 1979 I had one as a kid.  Now I have it back!  Here he is in his Krushed form!
 Look how cool this guy is!  RARRRAWWWWWRRRRRR!  This figure IS 1979 to me!  Man I wish I could go back in time and with this figure it kinda feels possible.
Now I can battle him out with my Mego Hulk!  Who will win?  Who will lose?  You decide.  Although Krusher does have a DISTINCTIVE size advantage over the Hulk for sure.  Mego Hulk is also 1979.  I really miss these times but they are starting to come back.  I love it!  I am on cloud nine!

Just wait till ya see what is coming!!!

6 comments:

  1. I forgot how big this guy was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find. I'm glad your "childhood collection" is reforming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My older brother had this and the Stretch Armstrong figure.Awesome score Hobs!You will make many a 70's kid jealous with this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had a Stretch Armstrong. He was just a year before my time.

      Delete