Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MEDIUM SIZED GODZIRRA!

YES!  After all these years....34 to be exact I finally have my old toy back!  So happy to have him be apart of  Monster Cafe Saltillo!

When I first started wanting to get back the toys of my youth, he was at the top of the list!
Isn't he cool as can be?  I am ecstatic to have him back after 34 years.
Look how he dominates the Krusher!  I am re-living the seventies again boys!  Who says you cannot go home again?

This is the feature of my collection now for sure!

10 comments:

  1. That is so awesome. He's such an awesome toy. Glad you found him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought his inclusion in the Shogun Warriors line was so odd..

    Still, he was an awesome action figure. I love that tongue flicking action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow it fits though. Rodan too. King Kong SHOULD have been made back then in this scale. That would have been epic!

      Delete
  3. WOW!!!! Amazing find. Another on our must own top list.
    Saw it once a few years ago, but the person wouldn't sell it.

    Lucky you are...

    ReplyDelete