Friday, June 27, 2014

GYM TIME!

Remember I had a little gym at home?  Well....I am almost 42 years old.  It is time to start focusing on my gym again.  So I bought my first dumbells in my life.
 The 10 pounders above....
The 15 pounders below.  Wifey and I for the past two months have really amped up our workouts.  We have been working out with the Monster Cafe steel chairs as weights.  Kept on hitting our legs every time we lifted so that is now out.  We now have weights!  Next week we will be having my metal guy make a rack for these weights and the Body Crunch machine.  Then after that?  More weights.  I do not want to be hobbling in my eighties.
I think I am looking pretty good...My abs are the best they have looked in years.

Who knew dumbells would be so expensive though?  The 15 pounders were $60 here in Mexico.  In the U.S. they are half that.

So if I do not have any new toys for awhile, it is because I am focusing on my health for a change!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wifey and I want to do a full blown gym. This is just the beginning!

      Delete
  2. I'm actually trying to figure out a way to loose some of my muscles.I have too many.I make Lou Ferigno look like Don Knots.I kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so much younger than your age. I’m sure, that’s the fruit of your gym activities. Glad to hear that you are focusing on your health. I think buying your own dumbbells is a brilliant idea. Now, you can continue your exercise even in the comforts of your own home. Your body looks great. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you!

    Marc Chambers @ 34-North

    ReplyDelete