Saturday, June 21, 2014

CUSTOM WWF UNDERTAKER AND DRUIDS!

During these custom WWF works I have been doing I have really been wanting to do the Undertaker and his druids.  I had 4 extra Bone Crunching figures of Undertaker around and thought they would be good druid candidates for my Mattel Undertaker.
The Undertaker is my favorite thing she has done.  She captured him perfectly!

I cannot wait to have spectacular matches with him!
The druids are awesome too!  The Undertaker's creatures of the night indeed!

4 comments:

  1. Very creepy. The photos look pretty good. Did you get your camera figured out or were these taken on someone elses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is my buddies camera. Mine is still blurry...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Little by little I am having these custom clothes for all my wrestling guys.

      Delete