Saturday, August 9, 2014

YAMATO BATMAN FIGURES!

When Dad died I was into Batman alot for some reason.  I painted my kitchen in a Batman theme.  Hey it was my house now, I could do what I wanted. It was the first time I had had this kind of freedom in my house.  The Yamato figures were the centerpiece of the collection.  They are so cool.
These are all wave 2.  And since I am not an on the card type of guy...They WILL be opened.  But on garbage day.  Having these packages fill up the garbage can and sitting at Monster Cafe causes problems for regular cafe trash.

I love comic accurate characters and these fit the bill very well.

Now all I am missing is Joker with rose, Catwoman, Twoface, and Bane.  I do not want Harley or others.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff! I have a Batman from this set and it's one of the coolest figures I have in my collection.

    Glad you have some of this set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHY oh WHY did they discontinue it? I am just imagining Mr. Freeze, Black Mask etc. I see the Heroclix versions of these and wonder why they cannot be scaled up.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on finding these Hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get a better looks at them out of the package.

    ReplyDelete