Saturday, August 23, 2014

JURASSIC PARK DINOS BABY!

Let me take you back to 1993.  I was dating a gal named F who had had a baby prior to our relationship.  It was a great 8 month courtship...THEN JW's called me and we broke up.  She didn't want to be one and I was blinded by their so called love for me.  Well...For revenge she stole my newly acquired JP dinosaurs and gave them to her daughter.  I was so distraught over the whole thing that I didn't even notice it till I had moved back to Atlanta from the little North Georgia town I was in.

Now after all this time I have them back minus 2.
 So fricking cool!  I bought them originally to make a Savage Land with the Toybiz figures but never got around to it.  So above is Young TRex, Stegasaurus, Two Compys, a velaciraptor, and 3 Dilphosaurus!
Now from the first series all I am missing is the Triceratops and the Big T-Rex.


So I suppose I will make a savage land with my MU Xmen!  I cannot wait to take them out to the Mexican desert to take some action shots with Xmen etc.

5 comments:

  1. Those JP toys go for crazy prices it seems these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! IT is loco! BUT...I got these for a great deal.

      Delete
  2. Dinosaur toys are everywhere it seems,but none beat these ones.The artculation allowed for maximum playability.Nice set Hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had more of the human figures but my brother had a good assortment of the dinosaurs. We were so excited by this line when it came out. That summer I had stepped on a nail and it had messed my foot up, so for about a week and a half I was on the couch with all the Jurassic park toys around me. It was a pretty cool summer.

    I look forward to the pictures that you plan on taking with the X-Men and a Savage Land theme. That should be amazingly awesome!

    ReplyDelete