Monday, August 25, 2014

Perhaps I shouldn't gloat...

Was so happy when I received the CD....Now it is lost again.  Matty 1 Nyda 1 now...

http://monstercafesaltillo.blogspot.mx/2013/05/haha-matty-1-nyda-0.html

Remember that blogpost?  I was so happy to get the Goodbye Girl CD back in my possession.  When I first got it I listened to it quite a bit.  Kept it in my car.

Well....another asshole drug addled Saltilloite broke in the car and robbed me of my CD's.  That is right.  Some punk kid is now listening to Broadway Showtunes!

He also stole....

A broken lightbulb we had in the car as an example of what to buy at Home Depot.  That's right.  The idiot kid stole a LIGHTBULB that was broken!  I love this kind of justice...

He stole my USB drive.  Yes, he now has thousands of pics of childhood toys on my want list.  I hope he doesn't buy them...

He stole a Darth Vadar figure I had in the car.  It was a type of figure you attach to the car and would play 3 phrases from the original 1977 movie.  So now we have an idiot kid that doesn't speak English getting instructions from the Dark Lord himself...
They also stole this broken Spiderman lamp that my wife gave me as a present a few years ago.  It was in the car to get fixed.  


He however, did not take the Superman carmats, or the Star Wars window sunlight shielder.

HOW many drugs can he buy with the crap he stole?  Nothing!  That is what is so funny!

But now I gotta find that CD again.

2 comments:

  1. Doh! Sorry to hear about this Hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been 8 years and our first CAR break in. The house is another story.

    ReplyDelete