Sunday, August 17, 2014

DRACULA LED STATUE THINGY

When I first opened Monster Cafe I made a deal with the Monster toy community.  I sent them a case of knockoff Monster toys and they sent me whatever they could.  Not much came but this did.
Dracula in the catacombs with his lady fair.  I love it.  It lights up red.  That was ONE thing the MC community did for me that I will always be grateful for.  The thing is so cool.  I understand a Creature and a Mummy were made for this line too.

So this will be my last blog post for awhile as I have no camera and no new toys.  For at least week I would think.  I have some stuff coming in next week so we will be back to normal then.

7 comments:

  1. Looks great. Hey don't feel bad if you don't post constantly. I see a lot of really successful blogs that only pot once or week, sometimes less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kevin. You are always there with a kind word.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully you can get to the small box I sent ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a Monster Fanatic...I'm loving this. Dracula's origin is grim, but thanks to Hollywood he is now a very approachable character. I'm now wondering if this is his love interest that killed herself when she received the new of his SUPPOSED death. Also, you mentioning a Gillman setup as well, now that's more up my alley. Happy Blogging Bud...

    Also....now that I know you collect the same kind of goodies that I do, I wouldn't mind sending you a mystery box. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brian, I own my own restaurant. Monster Cafe Saltillo. Go to Facebook and check out photos of it. It is a restaurant deadicated...Yes I wrote that pun...to the Universal Monster movies of my youth.

      Delete