Saturday, August 2, 2014

MY WHITE WHALE...

I have talked about this a few times about my love of Batman the animated series figures.  I have been aggressively trying to collect them again only to lose out every time.  Like Cal and his holy Grail of Oscar Goldman.  I am in love with another old man like he was.
The above is Eric's pic from Toyriffic blog!

For the past 3 times I have bid on one for what I thought was a reasonable price only to be let down and humilated by a sniper.

I only own the Joker, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, and Phantasm from the line.  That is right.  I do not even have Batman.  But nothing will sooth my soul more than Alfred.

9 comments:

  1. You will get him someday Hobby i know it buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the problem is that he was only ever released as part of a multi pack. Still, you never know man. You'll probably luck into him when you least expect it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that was it. BUT...Since DC Collectibles is doing the 6 inch line of these I think it is high time for Hasbro to take a look back and release characters they never did before. And put Gordon, Alfred, Talia, Ventriloquist on a single card.

      Delete
  3. I've been doing some window shopping on Ebay ,I'll give you the heads up if i see one listed.Btw- Whats your guys adress in Texas,ive been trimming down my collection and i might have a couple things to send your way .I just cant afford to ship to Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Sure it is..
      Damon Tripp
      1209 S. 10th st. Suite A #795
      McAllen, TX 78501
      Attn:Monster Cafe

      Delete
  4. I think he was also released in a later re-release of the Wayne mansion/Batcave playset, but I might be wrong about that.

    Regardless, I still remember my experience picking this one up at Toys R Us. It was a banner moment in my toy collecting life.

    ReplyDelete