Thursday, August 7, 2014

GULLIVER MARVEL BASE

Remember I had the Repro Guliver Marvel heroes all painted up?  Well I decided for my artist to make a base for them so they wouldn't be all lose all over the place.  I could feature them properly.  Well here it is...
They are sitting on top of my computer glued to the base.  I think it looks awesome myself.  I gotta get my sewing gal to sew a little Thor cape is all.  Yes there is a place missing next to Human Torch.  I hope to one day find a Hulk from the line.

7 comments:

  1. looks good. Nice mix of characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find one more to add to the missing place.

      Delete
  2. I think I missed your original post about these. You got them looking pretty good.

    It seems like Captain America was always in that pose whenever I saw him in comic book ads. Arm up, shield out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was ecstatic to find them down here. Love repros.

      Delete
  3. Hey Matt,the package arrived this morning.Not sure If your guy left already but the package is there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey send me a pm on Monster Cafe Saltillo Facebook with your address. ONE of these days I am going to make good with you guys. I feel it is coming soon.

      Delete
  4. I dont do Facebook Matt but I can drop you an email with it.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete