Monday, August 11, 2014

SHOUT OUT TO D GIBSON!

It is weird how one makes friends.  This guy D is an exwitness I met online.  Well he is a very nice guy who out of the blue decided to send me some things because he knows things in Mexico are not like the states.  He sent me a care package!

WOW!  Two movies from my list!  K-Pax and Krull!  Peanut Brittle, a whole box of Whatchamacallit candy bars!  4 Payday bars!  Oatmeal cookies!  Mentos...Socks and a monster book!

Not knowing me too well he sent his best.  That is cool.  Thank you so much D Gibson!

8 comments:

  1. KPax Is one of my all time favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. IT is. The first ex witness that has really connected to me.

      Delete
  3. An awesome box of goodies! Congrats man. And I see KRULL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krull finally! I have never seen it. Going to see what the hubbub is about.

      Delete