Wednesday, May 28, 2014

LITTLE GODZIRRA!

I am doing ok by collecting my childhood toys again.  Not bad if I do say so myself.  Found this little gem down here with my MING purchase.
I found the Marx IronMan which I have already painted and the rare Godzilla from Godzilla vs. the Triceplithon I had as a kid.  I cannot remember the name of the other monster so I pulled a Paul Kirby from Jurassic Park 3 and will just call him a Tricepliplotz...or something.

Anyways I am so happy to have these.  I would LOVE to find the other Marx Marvel heroes someday.

9 comments:

  1. That Godzilla is pretty neat. Did his pose interlock with the other monster? Looks like he's going to pull a wrestling move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that an articulated Godzilla?Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that Iron Man but he is unpainted - I have to admit he looks pretty spiffy painted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to find the rest of them down here! Mexico is a goldmine for recasts.

      Delete