Thursday, May 29, 2014

CUSTOM SECTAURS!

Ever since I saw a pic of the HYVE playset I wasn't too jazzed about that.  But I WAS about the glove.  The idea that you could take your hand and make it a monster intrigued me.
 So my sewing gal sewed one for me.  I admit it looks more like a Giant Bear than a Spider.  I think she needed to use a bit longer hairs on it.
BUT it is extremely cool!  I am having her work on a plant one from the Star Trek Mission to Gamma set.  What do you guys think?  Does it look like the Sectaurs spider glove or no?

6 comments:

  1. Used to own a Hyve playset a few years ago and it was neat but huge! My wife hated it and with my space being a bit more limited it had to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty cool. I think the one from the hive has facial features maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the second part of this. I will be doing a resin facial feature on it.

      Delete
  3. Super Poseable Spidey is clearly overmatched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure. The Spider has an ameniable personality...

      Delete