Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The haul of hauls part 3

I probably saved the best for last in my part 3 of haul of hauls Saltillo style.  This was 2 or 3 weeks ago when I found the other awesome stuff.


1. Batman with spread wing action-  I had no idea this was just a Burger King figure.  Since Mexico doesn't keep up with that stuff I just assumed it was a 3.75 inch Batman figure.  It is great.  He can swoop down on his enemies.

2. Under the Red Hood Jason Todd- I think this figure came with the DVD.  I haven't seen the movie yet but knew who he was.  I READ where the Joker killed him back when it happened in 86.

3. Mr. Fantastic MU figure-  I bought the boxed set of them with Herbie and thought the costumes sucked on Reed and Sue.  SO glad to get this one.  THIS is my Reed.  This one was from the Secret Wars two pack with Ultron.  Boy, I wish I had found Ultron too.

4.  Klaw MU figure-  FRICKING KLAW!  WOW!  I thought I would never have this figure as the Secret Wars Twopack with Cap is the ONLY way you can get him.  I was resigned to never owning him.  Wow.  This was the highlight of the haul of hauls.  Remember how crazy for MU I was last year?  This guy just got me back on track!

5. Green Lantern movie Abin Sur- I have Sinestro, Kilowog, and an Alien from two years ago.  They were at closeout here.  But not this guy.  SO glad I have him.  I only need Tomar Re, GL, and a few Guardians to complete the set.

6. Doc Ock munchkin-  Remember how I hate deformed or little figures?  Well I still do.  I will be ripping this little guy's arms out and putting them on a better Doc Ock one day.  Perhaps if I ever find a Secret Wars one....They NEVER have their arms in them.

6 comments:

  1. Nicest of the lot you got for sure with a great mix of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!How funny I just picked up that same Reed Richards a little while ago!Im trying to put together as many of the Heroes as i can from the Secret Wars series.Hence the brown Wolvie,Colossus and Dark blue Cykes.Awesome haul Hobby ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But being in Mexico they are much harder to get down here which is why it is SUCH A haul for me!

      Delete
  3. How did such an awful Doc Ock get such amazing arms?

    That Batman is pretty damn cool for being a happy meal toy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the eternal question. That Ock has awesome arms. WHY oh why on a midget deformed figure is weird!

      Delete