Saturday, April 26, 2014

CUSTOM WWF HART FOUNDATION

Bret Hart is my favorite wrestler.  Even to this day.  There was always something SO crisp about his moves.  I just loved the guy.  He commanded respect.  When he talked I believed.  I loved the Hart Foundation.  They were the first tag team I ever loved.  I came right into wrestling when Danny Davis handed them the titles.  LOVED that arc.  So with all that said.  I give you...The Hart Foundation.
Unfortunately...she used REAL leather.  So the result while it looks fantastic is HARD for them to move their arms at all.  It reminds me of A Christmas Story when the little brother couldn't move his arms either.  

When I do jackets for the Toybiz and Mattel Bret Harts I will take that into consideration for her to use a fake leather.

2 comments: