Monday, April 21, 2014

CUSTOM WWF KILLER KHAN

Well I was looking for more to customize in terms of clothing and I thought about Killer Khan.

That is him above...A heel in early WWF times.
Lo and behold I run across one of Ralph's clothing guys...He did a great Killer Khan custom!  WHERE oh where did he get that head though?

So.....I used a Jimmy Yang Wang head for mine.  It works for me.  Not the best but it is slightly passable.  At least he is oriental...

Ok the head sucks.  I can live with it though...

6 comments:

  1. Killer Khan never looked so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!

    Wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that I've nominated you (and you've WON!) the Liebster Blog Award! You can find all the info you need to claim your nifty prize award over at my blog: http://www.midnightcinephile.com/2014/04/midnight-cinephiles-second-award.html where I did a whole nice acceptance speech and then nominated other worthy blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well good for you! My blog isn't horrory enough to be nominated. Only my cafe would be.

      Delete
  3. Well apparently it WAS horny enough! For me anyway. I liked the horns. That's why I bestowed this epic award unto you, sir!

    ReplyDelete