Wednesday, April 9, 2014

CUSTOM WWF OUTLAW RON BASS

SO shocked about the Ultimate Warrior's death by the way.  It is like he knew he was going and wanted to be in the Hall of Fame before he went...But now, onto the subject at hand.
Oh yeah...Many people do not remember ole Bass.  But I sure do.  Royal Rumble 1989....He also bloodied Brutas Beefcake with a spur and had his head shaved thereafter.  He disappeared after that though...
Had to give him his own jacket and bullrope Bessie.  This was the last of the jackets done by my former waiter that made them by hand.  It is her worst.  I may have my new gal fix it up.

2 comments:

  1. I remember old Ron Bass along with his "Brother" Don who was a feature in Memphis Wrestling for a long while. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was before my time for sure. I came around in 87

      Delete