Saturday, April 12, 2014

Terrific Trade again! part one

Oh yeah!  Remember those guys I got the Moon Knight, and Union Jack Marvel Universe 3 inch figures from?  Well they returned for two more goodies.
Da friggin Iron Patriot!  Now I have not read a modern comic since 1998 when they went over my budget.  But from what I do know is that this is Norman Osborn and he hates Captain American now for some reason.  Possibly Iron Man too.  I have no idea.  I will have to read about him on Wiki...

But for MY universe he will be Captain America, Steve Rogers in the suit because Tony Stark couldn't do it anymore due to alcoholism.  That is my story and I am sticking to it.  Or something like that...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun story Hobby. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah.He's too new school,for me.I like the old fashioned Iron Man.He's got no place in the Marvel Universe....hee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love old fashinoned too! But when one is starving down here they will take what they can get!

      Delete
  3. Just messing with ya Hobby!He looks great,dude.I agree,Steve Rogers makes more sense in this armor.Will the Captain ever don a duit of armor?

    ReplyDelete