Sunday, April 6, 2014

NEW MU XFORCE!

Ok...This isn't MY version of Xforce.  My version was the first team.
 Of course it needs Cable but I loved this group.  I had the first issue of Xforce when it hit the stands back in 1992.  I was a voracious comic reader then.  Collected all till around issue 25 or so.
I know who these people are.  Heck that is Warpath like the one above.  The stealth uniforms are a pretty cool touch for doing stealth missions.  I could have some fun storyline possibilties with them.  I WISH the other members of Xforce as they first appeared were in the MU format though.  I always prefer classic costumes to modern crap.

6 comments:

  1. Nice score Hobby where you find them at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!How much did these run you?A couple hundred bucks?JK ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually a couple of hundred....PESOS! 200 to be exact!

      Delete
  3. The early/mid-'90s X-Force line-up is a total teenaged Trash Man guilty pleasure. Actually, I dug out a dozen or so issues I was missing from the quarter-boxes at my local comic shop last week. Spent a good evening catching up with Cable, Siryn, Domino and the kids.

    I've read most of the current X-Force's escapades, but can't fully get behind the idea that the X-Men would employ what is essentially a "hit-squad". Seems counter-productive to Xavier's dream of a peaceful coexistence between man and mutant. Though, it does feature my favorite interpretation of Deadpool since his first appearances in the original X-Force series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure wish I had those old comics back. They were a delight. Executioner's song etc. Good stuff!

      Delete