Sunday, April 27, 2014

CUSTOM WWF DOINK

I quit watching the WWF when I went to college in 1991.  I missed ALOT.  I picked it back up at the video store in 1993 when I found an old Coliseum home video tape.  There were NEW superstars and I had no idea who they were.  One of the most featured and disturbing ones was Doink the Clown.  I never thought he was silly or stupid.  Matt Borne the wrestler played it so well.  So I got him when Jakks made one.  They didn't include his trademark jacket.  So......my sewing gal made one for me.  Whooo!

How she did those colorful circles on the lapel I will never know.  Wow!  So fricking cool.  I cannot wait to see what she does next.

5 comments:

  1. Doink was awesome and i loved his original theme music it's too bad they had to tone down the gimmick and things didn't work out with Matt Borne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was eerie I will give you that. Road Warrior Hawk gave him the gimmick.

      Delete
  2. We always like "Evil Clowns" ....
    We cannot find the address... Please contact me...!!!
    We will have funds for postage...
    so very sorry for the delays... good Sir Hobgoblin...
    We will put together a "Coll" package for you my Friend...
    We are Dying.... and I do Not want my Brother to have my items ....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "health issues" are unfortunately further worsening ...
    And a Gym is no use... "advanced deterioration" of the "rotor-cups" of the shoulders...
    So we "make do" as best as we can...
    Still "hanging in there " though...

    ReplyDelete