Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist S edition DVD I want part 1

I must have these!  

1. Salem's lot- I want the full TV movie.  The entire enchilada!  I have it on VHS and it is severely edited.

2. Saturday the 14th-  This is $40 on frickin Amazon.  That pisses me off!  I really want this film.

3. Searching for Bobby Fischer- Again...It is $60 on Amazon.  What is going on?  The DVD is going out because of Blu-Ray.  Why are these DVD's so frickin expensive?

4. She's having a baby- The music alone is for me to buy this one.

5. Shockwaves- Saw this LATE at night on the Movie Channel.  Nazi zombies.  What can you not love?
6. Sid and Nancy- this was my bible back in 1987.  I was a punk kid and followed this movie almost every day.

7. Silver Bullet-  I just watched this on Youtube the other day.  Like it that this DVD comes with the Dead Zone.  

8. Six Weeks-  Why this hasn't been released I will never know.  It is such a sweet movie with Moore hot off of his Arthur fame.

9. Surburbia-  Another one that was my punk Bible when I was a kid.  It is also on Youtube.

10. Somewhere in time-  You want to romance your wife?  This IS the movie for you.
Bonus...Student bodies-  The movie kind of sucks.  But man did it suck me in the movie channel whenever it would come on.


6 comments:

  1. What are you going to do when you get through the alphabet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will think up another wishlist. The wishes are long amigo!

      Delete
  2. Is six weeks the one where the little girl dies from cancer?If so I think I cried a little as a kid watching it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! So awesomely sad and well acted. But alas...Not on DVD and probably will never be on Blu Ray either.

      Delete
  3. I love Shock Waves (1977).

    "The Best of the Nazi Zombie Movies," doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence in its overall quality, though, does it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose not but I was scared shitless back in the day.

      Delete