Friday, September 6, 2013

Great American BASH custom...

Ok....This is something I myself put together based on this pic....

See....WCW HAD some great entrance arenas....Bash at the Beach, Halloween Havoc, and Spring Stampede are about the only ones that went above and beyond.  The WWF does this too mind you.  But I saw this pic and decided to make an entrance about it.  I came up with this....
 I put the lamp in it to give it some scale.  It will work well on the stage I am having made.
 IT is huge.  Awesome display!  I will also be doing in this format- Slamboree, Wrestle War, Fully Loaded and Starrcade.  Considering they all had the basic setup.

I also did an enormous crowd shot.  They are all matted to plastic cardboard type.  Now whenever I take pics of my next wrestling customs it will not be showing the bar.  But this crowd.  Little by little my custom wrestling projects are taking off.

4 comments: